LUMIRA fragrances are created with the finest traditions and we place the highest value on quality, design and hand craftsmanship. We recommend the following care to ensure the longevity of your LUMIRA candle.
- To ensure an even and smoke-free burn, the wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm each time before lighting. Candles should never be left burning unattended and discontinue when 10mm of wax remains to prevent cracking.
- In order to get the most out of your LUMIRA candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. Wax has ‘memory’ so it will follow the first burn so make sure not to extinguish the candle until the whole surface has melted.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time and use our LUMIRA Snuffer to extinguish the flame so that there is no smoke created.
- To ensure your candle burns evenly each time, make sure to trim the wick to about 3-5mm prior to burning. If you leave your candle burning longer than four hours, extinguish the flame, trim the wick and then re-light it. We recommend using our LUMIRA Wick Trimmer.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.